Alpine Works – a health care sector specialist
Alpine Works has become renowned in this sector for its comprehensive programmes of specialist electrical installation.
Our experience encompasses the total refurbishment of hospital wards, including all electrical services installations – and the installation of specialist medical requirements such as nurse call systems, surgeons’ panels, IPS/UPS power supplies to medical pendants and other medical equipment.
At the leading edge of technology, we also recently completed the installation of a multidisciplinary Hybrid Operating Room for the Royal Brompton Hospital, comprising the sophisticated design, complex planning and complete integration of many components into one comprehensive, functional system.
Further information / case studies:
- Royal Brompton Hospital – Hybrid operating theatres
- Royal Free Hospital – Intensive Care Unit
- Special Spot Light On Royal Free Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital – Maternity Birthing Unit
- St George’s Hospital – Surgical assessment Unit
- The Royal Marsden Hospital Chelsea – Fundraising Offices & Stewarts House
- University College London Hospital – PET CT Scanner Replacement
- East Surrey Hospital – CT Scanner & Resuscitation Department
For your specialist electrical requirements in a healthcare environment, please contact us to discuss our capabilities or to arrange a confidential discussion with one of our existing clients in this field.