Alpine Works provide comprehensive electrical / mechanical installation and maintenance, and are specialist contractors for emergency lighting services – from initial conception through to completion: whether the project is designed by consultants, our clients, or undertaken on a design-and-build basis using our in-house design and CAD capability.
Starting with an energy efficiency survey to help you understand what you have, how much it is costing you and what can be done about it; from the design and installation of energy-efficient lighting and electrical services; to the necessary testing and reporting needed to ensure that you achieve compliance with all legal and H&S obligations; and finally to a one-stop Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) service, we can provide a full range of services to support you and ensure that you can focus on what counts – running your business!
Click on the links opposite for more information.
If combined mechanical and electrical works are also required, we will appoint one of our carefully-assessed mechanical partners as a sub-contractor – approved according to our proven selection procedure and offering you the convenience of a single contact point for all works, with the peace of mind of knowing that your requirements are being handled by specialists.
Backed by our NICEIC and BAFE certifications, we provide a comprehensive warranty on every project (see ‘Quality – our guarantee’).
Our priority is to enhance our reputation as an ethical and well-respected contractor by delivering consistent, first class client satisfaction. Our current clients are our greatest ambassadors, and we continuously strive to enhance our strong relationships with them and build genuine partnerships for the long term. We have considerable experience working as principal contractor, as well as on long term maintenance projects, providing support services for all electrical services disciplines.
Our full and comprehensive list of electrical services includes the following:
- Access control systems
- Audio-visual systems
- Building management (BMS) systems
- Client planning assistance and guidance
- CCTV systems
- Combined mechanical and electrical services
- Complete voice, data and telecommunications installations
- Disabled refuge alarm systems
- Emergency lighting systems including self-test/monitoring systems
- Emergency lighting compliance surveys and reporting
- Energy metering installations
- Entry phone and video entry phone systems
- External lighting
- Final operating and maintenance documentation
- Fire alarms systems
- Full in house design and build services
- Full testing and commissioning services
- Full comprehensive electrical and mechanical surveying
- General small power systems
- In house CAD drawings
- Lighting control and management systems
- Lighting protection systems
- Lighting systems including LED lighting
- Mains switchgear and distribution systems
- Nurse call and patient call systems
- Portable appliance (PAT) testing
- Planned preventative and reactive maintenance, including compliance corrective works
- Project reporting and programming
- Security / intruder alarm systems
- TV Aerial Systems
- UPS and power generation systems
Each project is allocated a highly experienced contract manager and site supervisor, who will manage and supervise the project from initial award through to completion. Our managers, supervisors, electricians, electrical engineers and support personnel have an average of 20 years of experience designing, engineering and installing electrical systems. They take pride in providing top quality workmanship, safe working standards and personal customer service; keeping abreast of the latest regulations, techniques and good practice and where appropriate using the latest technologies.
This highly skilled team, along with administrative support from our head office, has one common objective: to build a professional and trusting relationship with our clients and ensure the highest client satisfaction.